The iScript™ one-step RT-PCR kit with SYBR® Green is a highly sensitive solution for real-time quantitative RT-PCR on a broad range of optical thermal cyclers. cDNA synthesis and qPCR (with SYBR® Green) are conveniently carried out in the same tube, using the powerful combination of iScript RNase H+ MMLV reverse transcriptase and hot-start iTaq™ DNA polymerase.
Key Features and Benefits
- Maximize throughput and reduce the contamination risk of RT-qPCR analysis — 1-step RT-qPCR protocol allows quick and easy screening of a large number of samples
- Detect low-level target genes and conserve RNA during gene expression analysis — broad linear dynamic range of total input RNA (100 ng–1 pg) with a highly efficient RNase H+ MMLV-RT
- Experience superior sensitivity with efficiency with SYBR® Green — formulated for easy optimization of SYBR® Green chemistry.
- Prevent nonspecific amplification and primer dimers — iTaq antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase contains an antibody that sequesters activity prior to the initial PCR denaturation step
- Avoid skewed data from RNA degradation — potent blend of RNaseA inhibitor protects RNA during setup and reverse transcription