Hard-Shell 384-well 480 PCR plates are optimized to work on the Roche LightCycler 480 real-time PCR system. They are specifically designed to withstand the stresses of thermal cycling and robotic handling. The patented* two-component design provides superior stability and flatness, allowing precise positioning for automation.
- Reaction volumes of 1–30 µl (50 µl maximum)
- Extremely uniform wells reduce well-to-well variability in optical assays, such as those used in real-time PCR
- Warp-free skirt and deck for improved robotic handling
- Bar-coded on row A side; available in clear or white well
- Black alphanumeric labeling for easy well identification
- Footprint and well spacing match ANSI/SBS standard dimensions
- Free of DNase, RNase, and human DNA
- Roche LightCycler 480 real-time PCR system
- Bio-Rad C1000™, S1000™, and DNA Engine® family thermal cyclers
- Bio-Rad CFX384™ real-time PCR detection system
- Applied Biosystems thermal cyclers and real-time PCR systems
- Eppendorf Mastercycler series
* Hard-Shell plates are covered by one or more of the following U.S. patents or their foreign counterparts owned by Eppendorf AG: U.S. Patent Numbers 7,347,977; 6,340,589; and 6,528,302.