CFX Manager software, Russian Edition works with the regional settings of the Windows operating system to provide a localized, language-specific environment.
Key Features and Benefits
- Get started quickly — intuitive navigation and startup wizard
- Stay organized — reserve multiple instruments using the Scheduler and rapidly set up reactions with the Master Mix Calculator
- Analyze results when and where you want — email notification with an attached data file when a run is finished
- Make decisions about your data faster — easily visualize all of your run’s data with Custom Data View
- Perform normalized gene expression — advanced analysis tools using multiple reference genes and individual reaction efficiencies
- Export only the data you want — Custom Data Export lets you specify what to export and the preferred format
- Run on multiple operating systems — compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
The Russian Edition adds hardware protection to CFX Manager software: a HASP hardware license (HL) key must be attached to a USB port on the computer to use the software.