Use the NGC™ Discover 10 Pro Chromatography System in labs with higher throughput needs and requiring secure method and process development for scale-up applications during purifications at the mg to g scale.
For simultaneously detecting proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, and chromogenic molecules with expanded scouting options.
Features and Benefits of the NGC Discover 10 Pro System
- Automated 10 ml/min pumps provide accurate gradients for high-resolution separation of biomolecules
- Automated injection of large sample volumes using fixed or dynamic loops
- Gradient separations at different pH values and buffer pH monitoring, for rapid method development
- Automated buffer and salt gradients with buffer blending during automated inline buffer preparation at flow rates of up to 200 ml/min, for rapid scouting of purification conditions
- Simultaneous four-wavelength detection of proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, and chromophores with conductivity measurement and pH detection
- Fraction collection in combination with large-volume collection with a 12-port outlet valve
- Compatibility with the C-96™ Autosampler, available with or without cooling, for accurate and reproducible sample injections
- Compatibility with the BioFrac™ Fraction Collector for sample collection
The NGC Discover 10 Pro System includes the following modules and kits:
Applications and Uses of Medium-Pressure Chromatography Systems
The NGC Discover 10 Pro System is also available without the outlet valve as the otherwise-identical NGC™ Discover 10 System. If you require other capabilities or further automation, visit the 10 ml NGC™ Instruments page.
We also offer a wide selection of columns that are compatible with all NGC Systems.
Use the module selection guide to help you decide which system is best for you.
Upgrade your NGC™ Chromatography System by adding more modular components to match your changing throughput and applications requirements:
If you prefer to customize your NGC System using our online tool, configure your personalized NGC™ Instrument.