The NGC™ Discover 10 chromatography system is designed for higher throughput labs. It has automated 10 ml/min pumps that provide accurate gradients for high-resolution separations for any application. This chromatography system may be used for method development, combining automated buffer blending with buffer inlets and sample pump for expanded scouting options for the purification of proteins, peptides, and nucleic acids. The system also allows gradient separations at different pH values for rapid method development. The NGC Discover 10 system features a four-wavelength detector for the high-accuracy, simultaneous detection of proteins, peptides, and nucleic acids combined with conductivity and pH measurements. For expanded scouting options the NGC Discover system combines automated buffer blending with buffer inlets and sample pumps. Large sample volumes may be injected with automated repeat loading of samples. To learn more, watch the NGC system tour.
Up to 5 columns may be connected. Fractionated samples can easily be collected from analytical- to preparative-scale purifications using the BioFrac™ fraction collector.
The NGC Discover 10 system includes:
A flexible, customizable chromatography system to suit both your application and workflow needs:
- The Guided Fluidics selection tool (patent pending) coupled with the Module Discovery system enables a single-click application-based system setup through automated module function recognition
- The Tier Rotate™ design allows optimal placement of valves and detectors to minimize the flow path
- Compact footprint – fits in a refrigerator
- Point-to-Plumb™ lighting shows the step-by-step LED-guided plumbing of the system
- Unique ChromLab software provides powerful system control, automated methods, and analysis options
Preparative- to analytical-scale isolation, purification, and analysis of multiple types of molecules:
NGC modular components allow your chromatography system to meet both laboratory space and application requirements. As these requirements change, systems may be easily reconfigured and seamlessly upgraded with increased functionality, such as higher flow rates, more sophisticated detection capabilities, pH monitoring, column scouting, and buffer blending. Use the configurator tool to build the best system to fit your needs.
A PC controller enables easy communication with the workstation and peripheral devices. The controller includes the Windows 7 operating system, application software, a keyboard, mouse, and high-resolution flat-panel monitor.