The NGC™ Quest 10 Chromatography System is designed to suit smaller labs with basic purification needs. The NGC Quest 10 instrument has automated 10 ml/min pumps that provide accurate gradients for high-resolution separation of proteins and biomolecules. The NGC Quest 10 system supports automated sample injection using fixed or dynamic loops. The detector module includes an LED-based single light source for high-accuracy detection of proteins with simultaneous conductivity measurements. Fractionated samples from analytical- to preparative-scale purifications can be easily collected using the BioFrac™ fraction collector. To learn more, watch the NGC system tour.
The NGC Quest 10 system includes the following modules and kits:
A flexible, customizable chromatography system to suit both your application and workflow needs:
- The Guided Fluidics selection tool (patent pending) coupled with the Module Discovery system enables a single-click application-based system setup through automated module function recognition
- The Tier Rotate™ design allows optimal placement of valves and detectors to minimize the flow path
- Compact footprint – fits in a refrigerator
- Point-to-Plumb™ lighting shows the step-by-step LED-guided plumbing of the system
- Unique ChromLab software provides powerful system control, automated methods, and analysis options
Preparative- to analytical-scale isolation, purification, and analysis of multiple types of molecules:
NGC modular components allow your chromatography system to meet both laboratory space and application requirements. As these requirements change, systems may be easily reconfigured and seamlessly upgraded with increased functionality, such as higher flow rates, more sophisticated detection capabilities, pH monitoring, column scouting, and buffer blending. Use the configurator tool to build the best system to fit your needs.
A PC controller enables easy communication with the workstation and peripheral devices. The controller includes the Windows 7 operating system, application software, a keyboard, mouse, and high-resolution flat-panel monitor.