Use the ENrich SEC 70 10 x 300 column for completing size exclusion separations in less than 30 minutes at fast flow rates (≥1 ml/min). For biomolecules in the 500–70,000 Da molecular weight range.
The media packing allows for superior flow rate flexibility, both in terms of sample viscosities and temperature conditions.
The ENrich SEC 70 column provides:
- Superior quality, reproducible separations
- Lower backpressure than similar media
- Stability at pH 2 to 12
- Separation range of 500–70,000 Da
- Optimized separations at the following flow rates:
- 0.5–1.25 ml/min (recommended)
- 1.5 ml/min (maximum)
ENrich glass columns are made of a durable borosilicate glass tube. The columns are compatible with all aqueous solvents.
Use the ENrich SEC 650 10 x 300 mm column (780-1650) for separating biomolecules in the 5 to 650 kDa range.
Prepacked ENrich columns are also available for ion exchange chromatography:
- For strong anion exchange:
- ENrich Q 5 x 50 mm column (780-0001) — for high-resolution separations and sample loads of up to 20 mg protein
- ENrich Q 10 x 100 mm column (780-0003) — for high-resolution separations and sample loads of up to 200 mg protein
- For strong cation exchange:
- ENrich S 5 x 50 mm column (780-0021) — for high-resolution separations and sample loads of up to 20 mg protein
- ENrich S 10 x 100 mm column (780-0023) — for high-resolution separations and sample loads of up to 200 mg protein
Bio-Rad offers other size exclusion chromatography resins for packing your own columns.
ENrich columns are ideal for use on the NGC™ chromatography system or any other medium- to high-pressure chromatography systems.