Use the CFX384 Optical Reaction Module for precise, reproducible real-time PCR. The 384-well optical module includes an optical system for collection of fluorescent data and a thermal cycler block.
The CFX384 Optical Reaction Module is a member of the family of interchangeable reaction modules that can be used with the C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler Chassis for PCR and real-time PCR. All modules can be quickly inserted and removed from the cycler chassis without tools.
When the CFX384 Optical Reaction Module is combined with the thermal cycler chassis, the system offers:
- Detection of up to 4 targets per well, plus a channel dedicated to singleplex FRET
- Protocol autowriter that generates an optimal protocol for your reaction components
- Thermal gradient feature that identifies optimal annealing temperature in a single run
- CFX Manager™ Software and qbase+ Software for reliable validation, data analysis, and export of RDML files for conformance with MIQE guidelines
The CFX384 Touch™ Real-Time PCR Detection System has six independently controlled thermal electric units, providing even, precisely controlled temperatures at all times during the run, including ramping. The reduced mass of the honeycomb block provides fast ramping and reduced settling time (time to achieve thermal uniformity).
The optical system, with five filtered LEDs and five filtered photodiodes, collects data from all wells, detecting up to four targets per well. For single-color FAM and SYBR® Green I the fast scan option reads single-channel fluorescence in all 384 wells in just 8 seconds. A channel with an LED filter–photodiode combination is dedicated to FRET singleplex experiments.
The large touch-screen interface has intuitive graphical programming and displays data in real time. The programmable thermal gradient feature can test eight temperatures at once to quickly determine the optimal annealing temperature, and the protocol autowriter quickly optimizes reactions, generating an optimal protocol based on your polymerase, primers, and product length.
- CFX384 Optical Reaction Module
- USB cable
- CFX Manager Software installation CD
- Instruction manual
- qbase+ Software license
- CFX Manager Software quick guides for system installation, protocol, plate, data analysis, gene expression analysis, and qbase+ Software setup
- CFX Manager Software video tutorial
- SsoAdvanced™ Universal SYBR® Green Supermix (1725270)
- Hard-Shell® Thin-Wall 384-Well Skirted PCR Plates (HSP3805)
- Microseal® 'B' Adhesive Seals (MSB1001)
The following modules can be used with the C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler Chassis:
||Module with Starter Package*
|Dual 48/48 Fast Reaction Module
|96-Well Fast Reaction Module
|96–Deep Well Reaction Module
|384-Well Reaction Module
|For Real-Time PCR
|CFX96™ Optcal Reacton Module
|CFX96 Deep Well Optical Reaction Module
|CFX384™ Optical Reacton Module
*Starter Package contains SsoAdvanced™ Universal SYBR® Green Supermix (1725270), Microseal 'B' Adhesive Seals (MSB1001), and Hard-Shell Low-Profile Thin-Wall 96-Well Skirted PCR Plates (HSP9601) or Hard-Shell Thin-Wall 384-Well Skirted PCR Plates (HSP3805).
The CFX384 Touch Real-Time PCR Detection System can be configured with other PCR instruments, allowing stand-alone or software-controlled systems. Instrument permutations allow up to four different CFX Connect™, CFX96, or CFX384 Systems to be controlled by one PC.
Combine any two CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems with the CFX Automation System II, our robotic plate handler, to create a high-throughput, automated real-time PCR system with a compact footprint.