SsoAdvanced universal probes supermix is a high-performance real-time PCR supermix based on Bio-Rad's patented* Sso7d fusion protein technology. This supermix is formulated for a wide range of real-time PCR applications and for use with all ROX dependent or independent real-time PCR systems. The dsDNA binding protein, Sso7d, stabilizes the polymerase-template complex, providing superior inhibitor tolerance, increased processivity, specificity, and greater speed without affecting PCR sensitivity, efficiency, or reproducibility.
SsoAdvanced universal probes supermix lets you:
- Carry out high-performance singleplex and duplex reactions — the Sso7d fusion polymerase and advanced formulation enable robust performance in singleplex or duplex real-time PCR reactions, providing the highest data precision and allowing cost and time savings when combining 2 assays in a single well
- Use any real-time PCR system — the universal reference dye in this supermix enables ROX normalization of quantitative PCR (qPCR) data regardless of the ROX level requirements of the qPCR system
- Achieve superior real-time PCR results under various conditions — our robust formulation delivers consistent performance in fast cycling across a broad range of reaction conditions, primer concentrations, and temperature ranges
- Increase your qPCR sensitivity and efficiency of detection from compromised samples — the Sso7d fusion polymerase has increased resistance to a wide variety of PCR inhibitors, which helps provide better sensitivity and overall performance
- Decrease time to results without compromising qPCR data quality — the Sso7d fusion polymerase and optimized buffer together provide rapid polymerization kinetics and instant polymerase activation
- qPCR/real-time PCR
- Gene expression analysis
- Absolute quantification
- Genotyping (allelic discrimination)
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen detection
- Viral detection (load)
- Characterization of genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- Genetic profiling
|Number of 20 μl Reactions
||Number of Vials
|| 2 ml
|| 2 x 1 ml
|| 5 ml
|| 5 x 1 ml
||10 x 1 ml
|| 5 x 5 ml
||10 x 5 ml
The SsoAdvanced universal probes supermix is compatible with all commercially available and all Bio-Rad real-time qPCR systems.
We have developed SsoAdvanced™ universal SYBR® Green supermix, which is available in several formats (200–5,000 reactions).
Bio-Rad offers a complete workflow solution for real-time PCR, including:
To ensure that your qPCR reactions are reproducible and reliable, follow our step-by-step design and optimization protocols. We also provide insights into analysis of qPCR data and troubleshooting reactions.
* U.S. patents 6,627,424; 7,541,170; and 7,560,260.