The Bio-Plex Pro™ human diabetes adiponectin immunoassay is a 1 x 96-well kit that includes coupled magnetic beads, detection antibodies, standards, assay buffer, wash buffer, sample diluent, standard diluent, detection antibody diluent, streptavidin-PE, a filter plate, flat bottom plate, and sealing tape. This assay detects adiponectin.
Adiponectin can be multiplexed with adipsin, refer to catalog #171-A7002M. Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, it is compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- All-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Premixed standards for generation of curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
- Bio-Plex® MAGPIX™ system
- Bio-Plex® 200 system
- Bio-Plex 3D system
- Bio-Plex Pro wash station
- Bio-Plex Pro II wash station