The Bio-Plex Pro™ human acute phase 5- + 4-plex immunoassay complete kit contains both the Bio-Plex Pro human acute phase 4-plex panel and the Bio-Plex Pro human acute phase 5-plex panel. Each panel includes coupled beads, detection antibodies, standards, and controls and comes in a 1 x 96-well format. This complete kit also includes the additional kits (reagent and diluent) needed to perform a Bio-Plex Pro human acute phase assay.
The 5-plex panel detects:
- Serum amyloid A
- Tissue plasminogen activator
The 4-plex panel detects:
- C-reactive protein (CRP)
- Serum amyloid P
Dividing the targets into two kits of distinct sample dilution requirements reduces the need to expend assay reagents on multiple dilutions. These assays are based on 8.0 µm magnetic beads making them compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Allows detection of 9 human acute phase biomarkers in 2 assays
- Provides excellent sensitivity with both the automated washing system and a standard vacuum manifold
- Eliminates manual filtration steps (with automated washing), increasing throughput and reproducibility
- Includes controls for generating QC samples
This product is not compatible with the Bio-Plex® MAPGIX™ and Bio-Plex 3D systems due to the bead size.