The Bio-Plex Pro human IgG total isotyping assay is a singleplex kit for detecting the human immunoglobulins lgG1, lgG2, lgG3, and lgG4.
- Coupled 6.5 µm magnetic beads
- Detection antibodies
- 1-level quality controls
- Detection antibody diluent
- Isotyping diluent — for use with samples, standards, and controls
- Assay and wash buffers
- 96-well flat bottom plate
- Sealing tape
- Assay quick guide and product data sheet
- Obtain robust results with decreased variability and increased reproducibility using the all-in-one kit format — no additional reagent kits or standards are needed
- Perform simplified plate processing during assay washing steps with Bio-Plex Pro wash stations
Other Available Human Isotyping Assays
Our human isotyping assays also include singleplex kits for IgA (171-A3101M), IgM (171-A3104M), and IgE (171-A3102M) and a 6-plex multiplex panel (171-A3100M) for the detection of lgG1, lgG2, lgG3, lgG4, lgA, and lgM.
Due to different sample dilution considerations, the IgE assay should not be multiplexed with other assays in the isotyping product line.
Multiplexing singleplex assays (IgA, IgM, and IgG total) is not recommended due to lot differences of components. If assaying for IgA and IgM, then consider running the 6-plex panel.
To avoid cross-reactivity, the IgG total assay should not be multiplexed with any of its subclasses (IgG1, IgG2, IgG3, and IgG4).
Analyze your multiplex data with any of Bio-Rad’s readers: