Use Precision Plus Protein WesternC Standards as a combination standard for western blotting and fluorescence detection in SDS-PAGE. These standards contain ten Strep-tagged recombinant proteins (10–250 kD), including three pink reference bands (25, 50, and 75 kD), as well as unstained versions of the Strep-tagged recombinant proteins for molecular weight sizing after blot development.
5 - Precision Plus Protein WesternC Standards, 250 μl (1610376)
5 - Precision Protein™ StrepTactin-HRP Conjugate, 125 μl (1610381)
Applications and Uses
- Monitoring electrophoretic separation
- Monitoring blot transfer efficiency with easy orientation via multicolor standards
- Molecular weight sizing of proteins after blot development
- Fluorescent blot detection of prestained bands, with blue bands visualized in the red wavelength range and pink bands in the green wavelength range
Loading buffer: 30% (w/v) glycerol, 2% SDS, 62.5 mM Tris, pH 6.8, 50 mM DTT, 5 mM EDTA, 0.02% NaN3, 0.01% bromophenol blue.
Fluorescent detection: prepare a 1:10 dilution of the WesternC Standard and load 5 µl per well. No conjugate is needed for fluorescent blot detection.
|Number of Applications
- Precision Protein StrepTactin-HRP Conjugate, 300 µl (1610380)
- Precision Protein StrepTactin-HRP Conjugate, 125 µl (1610381)
- StrepTactin-AP Conjugate, 300 µl (1610382)
More Precision Plus Protein Standards: