The UView Mini Transilluminator allows teachers and students to visualize agarose gels at long wavelengths.
The following features make this an ideal teaching tool for your classroom and teaching lab:
- Auto safety shutoff activates when lid is removed
- Repositionable magnetic UV shield accommodates gel excision
- Compact footprint saves bench space
The UView mini transilluminator is best for fluorescent applications that require excitation at 365 nm. It is a great complement to other EDU tools and kits such as:
UView 6x loading dye is the perfect safe and time saving solution for visualizing nucleic acids in your classroom and teaching lab. This dual-action fluorescent nucleic acid stain and loading dye allows for immediate visualization of DNA fragments after electrophoresis without the need for in-gel or post electrophoretic staining/destaining. While sensitive, it is also nontoxic and nonmutagenic, making it an attractive alternative to ethidium bromide for student use.
UView 6x loading dye allows you to:
- Save time with a combined DNA stain and loading dye
- Visualize your DNA fragments immediately after electrophoresis
- Use a nontoxic and nonmutagenic alternative to ethidium bromide
- Detect samples in concentrations as low as 6 ng
The UView 6x loading dye is best for DNA electrophoresis applications and can be paired with other EDU tools and kits such as: