Thermal Validation Services ensure that your thermal cyclers and real-time PCR instruments are performing optimally and at their highest accuracy and uniformity.
- Trust your results — know that systems are accurately performing rapid temperature cycling key to experimental success
- Avoid unexpected instrument downtime — minimize unexpected instrument repairs and increase work efficiency with proactive instrument verification
- Remain compliant — facilitate regulatory compliance with frequent instrument verification and proper documentation
During the thermal validation procedure, a certified service engineer ensures that the instrument performs according to its specifications by:
- Assessing PCR block accuracy, thermal uniformity, and instrument ramp rate
- Completing a rapid temperature cycling protocol mimicking an actual experiment to confirm that thermal block settling times are within specifications
- Providing accurate results you can trust — all thermal validation used by our service engineers are National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable
At completion, customers receive a thermal validation report clearly documenting instrument performance. This certificate can be used to aid with regulatory compliance requirements.
Real-Time PCR Instruments
CFX96 Touch™ Deep Well
* Contact your Bio-Rad office for information regarding Thermal Validation Service availability in your region. Bio-Rad also offers Thermal Validation Services for many discontinued thermal cyclers and real-time PCR instruments. Contact your local Bio-Rad office to learn more about these services.