TANGO infinity System is a blood bank instrument that will automate all routine immunohematology testing procedures including blood grouping, antibody screening and identification for patients, donors and cord blood samples. State-of-the-art technology such as verification of every reagent and sample dispense volume provides confidence in the accuracy of test results. Minimal system preparation is required due to 7-day on-board storage of up to 27 reagents and 120 microplate strips at optimum conditions. This ensures that the system is ready to use at all times 24/7 — even for STAT samples. TANGO infinity System provides true random access and capacity to load up to120 samples.
Best in class reagent management system
- 7 day reagent and microplate storage (with in/out privileges)
- Monitors on-board and product shelf-life
- Automatic disposal of used strips
- Random loading of microplates and liquid reagents
- Total volume verification of all sample and reagent dispense volumes
- Monitors antiglobulin wash process
- Monitors and documents all critical control points
- Erytype® S for consistent, accurate blood grouping
- Uses dried monoclonal antisera for ease-of-use and reaction quality
- Solidscreen® II for specific, labor-saving antiglobulin testing
- Unique solidphase method
- Uses intact RRBC to reduce false positive results
TANGO infinity is a trademark of Bio-Rad Medical Diagnostics GmbH.