SsoAdvanced Universal Inhibitor-Tolerant SYBR® Green Supermix is an exclusive high-performance real-time PCR supermix based on Bio-Rad's patented* Sso7d fusion protein polymerase technology and advanced buffer formulation. This supermix is specifically formulated for SYBR® Green-based qPCR with challenging samples including crude lysates and inhibitor-rich samples. This supermix delivers higher processivity, unrivaled PCR inhibitor tolerance, and robust performance across a wide range of applications on any qPCR platform and is validated to ensure optimal results with Bio-Rad’s PrimePCR™ Gene Expression Assays.
- Skip RNA and DNA extraction by using crude samples — achieve superior data using crude lysates from plants, seeds, cells, bacteria, or FFPE
- Power through PCR inhibitors — delivers unrivaled performance with common PCR inhibitors such as heparin, polysaccharides, culture media, and more
- Increase cDNA loading — add up to 20% cDNA from our iScript™ Advanced cDNA Synthesis Kit for RT-qPCR or iScript Reverse Transcription Supermix
- Obtain high-quality real-time PCR results under various experimental conditions — for example, primer concentrations, annealing temperatures, salt concentrations, and/or cycling protocol (standard or fast)
- Shorten time to results while maintaining qPCR data quality — the Sso7d fusion polymerase and optimized buffer together provide rapid polymerization kinetics and instant polymerase activation
- Use with any real-time PCR system — the universal reference dye in this supermix enables ROX normalization of qPCR data regardless of the ROX level requirements of the qPCR system
The SsoAdvanced™ Universal Inhibitor-Tolerant SYBR® Green Supermix is compatible with all commercially available and all Bio-Rad real-time qPCR systems.
We have developed SsoAdvanced Universal SYBR® Green as well as probes supermix, which is available in several formats (200–5,000 reactions).
Bio-Rad offers complete workflow solutions for real-time PCR:
To ensure that your qPCR reactions are reproducible and reliable, follow our step-by-step design and optimization protocols. We also provide insights into analysis of qPCR data and troubleshooting reactions.
* U.S. patents 6,627,424; 7,541,170; and 7,560,260.