Spectral & Chromatographic Data Management Software
With KnowItAll's Database Building Option, researchers can build databases that include spectra, chromatograms, chemical structures, and other properties. So even if a laboratory's analytical instruments come from multiple manufacturers, KnowItAll can archive all the data.
- Build databases with one or more techniques (IR, Raman, NIR, NMR, MS, UV-Vis, chromatograms)
- Import analytical data from multiple instrument vendors: one-click import of common native instrument file formats (over 70 formats supported) or .csv format (spreadsheet)
- Enhance each record with peak information, structures, and properties
- Import most structure formats (with stereochemical bonds and identifiers)
- Use “Batch Import and Export” for efficient handling of spectra, structures, and property files
- Databases can be customized to meet each laboratory's specifications
- Deploy at the desktop or enterprise-wide
Applications: spectral data management, build spectral data knowledgebases, chromatographic data management, spectral information system (SIS)
Available as either a feature or option in Bio-Rad's KnowItAll spectroscopy software packages. Types of data supported will depend on the edition of KnowItAll and options licensed.