Bio-Rad's ReadyAgarose gel trays have been specifically designed for use with mini and wide mini ReadySub-Cell GT submerged horizontal electrophoresis cells, ensuring optimal electrophoresis results. Features include:
- ReadyAgarose gel trays lock into the ReadySub-Cell GT cells
- No tape or hold-down required
- Mini and wide mini formats accommodate different sample requirements
The Mini ReadySub-Cell GT cell is identical to the Mini-Sub cell GT cell and the wide mini ReadySub-Cell GT cell is identical to the wide Mini-Sub cell GT cell, except they are dedicated to running ReadyAgarose precast gels. These cells do not include casting gates, tray, or combs. Kits are available to upgrade the ReadySub-Cell GT cells for handcasting capability.
- The redesigned mini ReadySub-Cell GT cell offers updated features that make electrophoresis even easier; it allows 7 and 10 cm runs and up to 12 samples per gel
- The wide mini ReadySub-Cell GT cell allows 7 and 10 cm runs and up to 64 samples per gel
- QuickSnap* electrodes are easy to remove, simplifying cleaning
- Arrow** on the side of the base indicates the direction of the run and ensures proper orientation of the gel
- Color-coded, labeled electrodes and labeled base guarantee correct positioning of the lid on the base
- Tabs** on the base permit easy removal of the lid, reducing buffer spillage, and also prevent incorrect lid positioning
- Reverse-compatible design** allows the cells to be used with components from older models
- Clear plastic construction for easy sample visualization
- UV-transparent gel trays with fluorescent ruler***
- Gel-casting gates to cast your own gels right in the cell, or optional caster for tape-free casting***
- Combs to fit every need (multichannel pipet–compatible combs, fixed-height drop-in combs, adjustable-height combs, and preparative combs)***
* Patent pending; available on mini ReadySub-Cell GT cell only.
** Available on mini ReadySub-Cell GT cell only.
*** Purchase separately for ReadySub-Cell GT systems.