To create a Bio-Plex® custom assay, click Launch Assay Builder.
Launch Assay Builder
Bio-Plex Pro™ rat diabetes assays are magnetic bead–based assays designed to measure five obesity biomarkers, using as little as 12.5 µl of sample per well. These assays are compatible with the new Bio-Plex Pro rat cytokine, chemokine, and growth factor assays for an expanded biomarker profile. They have been developed to deliver accurate, reproducible measurements with complete flexibility to meet your research needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Quality — designed for enhanced assay sensitivity and extended assay working ranges
- Robustness — tested in serum and plasma sample matrices
- Increased productivity — measure multiple markers simultaneously in approximately 4 hr
- Option to use a magnetic wash station — take advantage of the magnetic workflow for simplified assay preparation and realize consistently improved reproducibility (also compatible with the vacuum wash station)
Flexible Ordering Options
- Singleplex sets — when you want to test for a single analyte
- Customized Express assays — use the Bio-Plex Assay Builder to select your analytes of interest; please allow an extra 12 days for custom mixing and quality control testing
See how Bio-Plex instruments and assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.