Bio-Scale Mini Affi-Prep protein A cartridges are 1 ml and 5 ml cartridges filled with Affi-Prep protein A support. Affi-Prep protein A support can be used to yield highly purified immunoglobulins (IgGs), selectively remove IgG prior to analysis of other immunoglobulin classes, or adsorb immune complexes for antigen purification. Protein A binds to the Fc region of immunoglobulins, especially IgG from mammalian species. The cartridges can be used for method scouting or simple purifications.
- Binds a wide range of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, including mouse IgG1
- Macroporous polymeric support is not compressible under normal operating conditions
- Compatible with most commonly used chromatographic buffers
- Stable pH range from 2–10
- Multiple chromatographic cycles without loss of capacity
- High purity of IgGs
- High affinity for mammalian IgG
- High capacities for mouse IgG1 as well as other subclasses with MAPS optimized buffer
- Easy to use
Bio-Scale Mini cartridges have a double-wall cartridge design* that provides extra durability and allows easy, reliable runs at pressures up to 45 psi with the aqueous buffers most commonly used for protein separation. Convenient, disposable, and ready to use, these cartridges are designed for use with BioLogic systems, a peristaltic pump, or any chromatography system. Bio-Scale Mini affinity cartridges can also be run on the Profinia protein purification system. For simple step elution, the cartridges can be used with a Luer-Lok syringe. Fittings are available for connection to HPLC- and FPLC-type systems.
For more information, request bulletins 5326 and 5584.
* U.S. Patent 7,208,087.