The PowerPac™ Universal power supply fits the broadest range of applications of all power supplies on the market, from mini vertical and high-throughput electrophoresis to blotting.
Features and Benefits
Innovative, wireless run data transfer is possible with optional PowerPac data transfer software, which makes it easy to organize, display, print, analyze, export, and annotate run data from the PowerPac Universal power supply. Easily transfer run data from anywhere in the laboratory using the power supply's built-in wireless IR capability. Data can be sent first to a PDA and then to a PC or directly to a PC with a peripheral IR receiving device.
PowerPac data transfer software allows you to:
- Examine and track the programmed method
- Examine actual run conditions (voltage, current, method changes, error conditions) recorded periodically during the run
- Annotate a run with user notes
- Identify the serial number of the unit that generated the data
- Document all run-related information with reports
- Organize run data into projects
- Customize data representation
To support IQ/OQ within GLP- and FDA-regulated environments, the PowerPac Universal IQ/OQ protocol and test box are available for use exclusively with the PowerPac Universal power supply. The test box houses a factory-calibrated resistive load. When used with the appropriate meters to monitor output voltage, current, and power, the test box determines the power supply's performance against its specifications.
Applications and Uses
- Nucleic acid gel electrophoresis
- Protein gel electrophoresis
To select the power supply that best fits your needs, see the Power Supply Selection Guide or the PowerPac Power Supply Comparison chart.