||Dye-based and probe assays
|Copy number variation
96- and 384-well predesigned plates*
96- and 384-well custom plates*
* Probe assays are not available in plates
Our real-time PCR primers were designed in collaboration with leading experts in real-time PCR research. Every PCR primer pair has been experimentally validated to ensure optimal assay performance. For more information on the validation of the DNA primer pairs, see Bulletin 6262, PrimePCR Assay Validation.
Our fluorescently labeled oligonucleotide probes were designed to enable multiplexing. These 5' nuclease probes were designed for maximum specificity and transcript coverage. qPCR probe assays are available with a FAM, HEX, TEX615, Cy5, or Cy5.5 fluorophore.
Real-time PCR assays are available in the following formats:
- Predesigned primer and probe assays — gene expression assays for the human and mouse genomes
- Custom oligonucleotides — design your own PCR primer or probe assay
- Customizable 96- and 384-well plates — use the custom plate configurator to conveniently design a PCR plate
- Predesigned pathway panels — select from a wide variety of disease- and pathway-specific panels
- PreAmp assays — 1,000-fold unbiased target-specific preamplification of limited nucleic acid
Controls and Reference Assays are available to facilitate assay normalization and control:
- Experimental Controls — for evaluating reverse transcription performance, RNA quality, genomic DNA contamination, and PCR reaction performance
- Reference Gene Assays — for relative gene expression analysis to normalize for variation in the amount of input messenger RNA (mRNA) between samples
- DNA templates — serve as a positive real-time PCR control for the corresponding gene assay
All real-time PCR assays and panels can be used with CFX real-time PCR detection systems and data analysis software, streamlining PCR data collection and analysis.
Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) technology provides an absolute measure of target DNA molecules with unrivaled accuracy, precision, and sensitivity, accelerating discovery and enabling new research strategies for inherited disorders, cancer, and infectious disease. Probe assays for the QX200™ Droplet Digital PCR system enable the fine quantitative discrimination required to resolve small fold changes without a standard curve. ddPCR probe assays are available with a FAM or HEX fluorophore.
For more information, see Bulletin 6512.
ddPCR assays are available in the following formats:
- Predesigned mutation detection probe assays — for human samples
- Predesigned copy number variation (CNV) probe assays — for human samples
- Custom oligonucleotides — design your own ddPCR probe assay
PrimePCR assays, plates, and controls have a guaranteed shelf life of 12 months when stored at 4°C.