This one-step reverse transcription digital PCR supermix delivers improved efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity for precise RNA target quantification with Droplet Digital™ PCR.
- Absolute quantification by Droplet Digital PCR in a convenient single-reaction format
- Contains all components required for hydrolysis probe–based RT-ddPCR except primers, probe(s), and template
- Limits nonspecific PCR amplification
- Optimized enzyme blend enables partitioning of RNA samples into droplets while keeping the enzymes inactive until the reverse transcription reaction is performed at 50°C
- Contains RNase inhibitor to protect the RNA throughout the entire workflow
- Absolute quantification
- Gene expression analysis
- Viral load detection
- Pathogen detection
Bio-Rad offers additional consumables for completing your digital PCR workflow:
This digital PCR supermix requires the use of one or more of the following instruments and accessories:
Bio-Rad offers additional digital PCR supermixes including:
This ddPCR Supermix for Residual DNA Quantification is optimized for use with Droplet Generation Oil for Probes on the QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System and QX200™ AutoDG™ Droplet Digital™ System.