Nuvia IMAC is a metal chelate affinity chromatography resin that contains nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA) as the chelating ligand for di- or trivalent metal ions. The inert hydrophilic surface of the base bead and the chemical structure of NTA ensure highly selective binding of recombinant histidine-tagged proteins when charged with Ni2+, or with other transition metals such as Zn2+ or Cu2+. The optimized particle size and high porosity allows operation at increasingly higher flow rates without compromising binding capacity. Nuvia IMAC can be used at any scale from laboratory to manufacturing, providing robust, reproducible, and efficient purifications each time.
Nuvia IMAC Resin is stable in a broad range of chemicals. It is compatible with all reagents traditionally used for histidine-tagged protein purification, including reducing agents, detergents, denaturing agents, and additives.
- Easy and efficient scale up from lab to manufacturing scale purifications
- Optimized particle size for high flow rate and low backpressure
- Superior dynamic binding capacity at high flow rates
- Withstands repeated clean-in-place/recharging cycles
- Robust recovery and reproducibility
- Full regulatory support
For purifying biomolecules in a variety of workflows:
- Excellent single-step purity via affinity chromatography
- Quick, efficient separation of biomolecules
- Contaminant removal
- Robust base matrix
This IMAC resin is compatible with 8 M urea, 6 M guanidine HCl, 1 M NaOH, alcohol up to 20% (v/v), and with common detergents, salts, reducing agents, and all commonly used aqueous buffers.
Download the Nuvia IMAC Resin Instruction Manual for detailed column packing recommendations and protocols for optimal protein isolation and column regeneration, cleaning, sanitizing, and storage. Prepacked Bio-Scale™ Mini Nuvia IMAC Cartridges with Ni-charged NTA are available.