Nuvia HR-S Resin is a high-resolution cation exchange resin designed for intermediate and final polishing purification steps where separating closely related product impurities or charged variants presents a challenge for other chromatography resins. The exceptional selectivity and high recovery of Nuvia HR-S Resin is due to optimized particle size and chemistry, designed to meet biomolecule purification needs at both the laboratory scale and large bioprocess-scale levels.
Nuvia HR-S Resin joins the family of Nuvia S and Nuvia Q Ion Exchange Resins, and may be used for the separation of proteins, nucleic acids, viruses, plasmids, and other macromolecules. The unique properties of Nuvia HR-S Resin, including smaller particle size and fast mass transfer, allow this cation exchange resin to be particularly effective for the resolution of various biomolecules.
Nuvia HR-S Resin delivers value by allowing users to:
- Obtain purer product from sharper elution profiles
- Achieve higher yields, reducing cost of goods
- Maintain robustness through consistent results even with variable initial feed conditions
- Benefit from chemical stability that withstands repetitive clean-in-place cycles
- Obtain full support for regulatory submission
Instruction Manual, Nuvia HR-S Strong Cation Exchange Resins (Bulletin 10033316)
Bio-Rad offers other Nuvia™ Ion Exchange Resins and several other types of Ion Exchange Resins to suit your application needs.