The family of NGC chromatography systems can be personalized with the addition of specific modules pertinent to your application and throughput needs. The NGC inlet valve module and NGC column switching valve are both supplied with the NGC Discover™ system and are available as optional add-ons to any NGC system. The inlet valve provides automatic switching between multiple buffers during method development and column regeneration whereas the column switching valve allows sample flow to be reversed and enables the connection of up to five columns for column scouting without the need to re-plumb the system. The NGC buffer blending valve is used for automatic inline buffer preparation and generation of pH gradients for quick pH scouting. It comes standard with the NGC Scout™, NGC™ Scout Plus, and NGC™ Discover systems and is an optional add-on to any NGC system. The NGC sample inject valve enables the system to load a specific predetermined volume of sample onto a column. This valve comes as standard across all preconfigured NGC systems.
- The NGC sample inject valve module automates injection of sample onto a column during a method, either directly or using a sample loop, a sample pump, or an autosampler
- The NGC column switching valve module enables connection of up to 5 columns without the need to re-plumb
- The NGC column switching valve module has integrated pressure sensors that protect the column and media from overpressure
- The NGC buffer blending valve module can also be used to double the flow rate to 20 ml/min on an F10 pump
- The NGC inlet valve module allows automatic switching between multiple buffers during method development and column regeneration
- The NGC buffer blending valve module enables automatic inline buffer preparation and generation of pH gradients for quick pH scouting
- The NGC column switching valve module facilitates column scouting, column cleaning, and elution of narrow product fractions
Your NGC chromatography system is customizable through the addition of specific modules pertinent to your application and throughput needs. Other modules may be added to the NGC medium pressure chromatography system to increase functionality and automation. For example, plug in the sample pump module for accurate sample application and the multi-wavelength (UV/Vis) detector for simultaneously monitoring samples at up to four wavelengths between 190 and 800 nm.
ChromLab™ software makes it easy to incorporate the added modules into fluidic schemes and methods or to operate and monitor their individual status during automated, complex separations. Additional modules are described on the NGC Chromatography Modules and Accessories page.