The family of NGC Medium-Pressure Chromatography Systems fit your throughput requirements when purifying biomolecules for analytical- and preparative-scale applications. Each system is composed of interchangeable modules that confer different system capabilities.
The six preconfigured NGC Liquid Chromatography Systems listed below are designed with increasing automation and throughput to serve a wide range of laboratory needs:
- NGC Quest™ 10 (7880001) and NGC™ Quest 10 Plus Systems (7880003) — for separating biomolecules at high resolution using accurate gradients
- NGC Scout™ 10 (7880005) and NGC™ Scout 10 Plus Systems (7880007) — for medium throughput applications requiring rapid scouting of protein purification conditions with automated gradients and buffer preparation
- NGC Discover™ 10 (7880009) and NGC™ Discover 10 Pro Systems (7880011) — for higher throughput applications with rapid, robust automation and a need for method development
For an overview of the features and capabilities of the six NGC Chromatography Systems, view the NGC 10 System comparison chart and watch the NGC System Tour.
The NGC Systems are composed of interchangeable modules that confer different system capabilities. Browse the module selection guide to help you decide which system is best for you, or use our online tool to configure your personalized NGC Instrument.
Multi-D chromatography is a feature of the NGC Systems that automates multistep purifications using complementary strategies to isolate your product of interest at high yields and purity levels run after run.
Compared to traditional sequential chromatography workflows, which require running single columns sequentially, Multi-D sets up an automated workflow and consolidates day-long methods to hour-long protocols without requiring the intervention of users, allowing them to save valuable time.
Understand how automated Multi-D methods are set up in ChromLab™ Software
Watch the Multi-D Webinar
to learn more about automating purifications, optimizing methods, and creating multidimensional chromatography method templates.
Flexible, customizable chromatography systems to suit both your application and workflow needs:
- The guided fluidics selection tool (patent pending), coupled with the module discovery system, enables a single-click application-based system setup through automated module function recognition
- The Tier Rotate™ Feature allows optimal placement of valves and detectors to minimize the flow path
- Compact footprint — fits in a refrigerator, lab bench, or coldroom
- Point-to-Plumb™ Feature shows the step-by-step plumbing of the system using LEDs
- ChromLab™ Software provides powerful system control, automated methods, and analysis options
- Multi-D setup automates multistep purifications and completes complex separation protocols without user involvement
Bio-Rad also offers NGC™ Chromatography Systems with integrated 100 ml system pumps as well as a variety of chromatography columns and resins.
Designed specifically for NGC Chromatography Systems, these prepacked high-resolution columns work at high pressures and are optimized for the separation of biomolecules at fast flow rates.
Upgrade your NGC Chromatography System by adding more modular components to match your changing throughput and application requirements:
See how the NGC™ System benefits University of California researchers by increasing throughput and making it easier for students to become experts at protein purification.