The Model 1575 immunowash microplate washer offers complete needle position control to perform special wash routines and maximize wash efficiency.
This washer includes a wide choice of wash sequences to facilitate protocol creation and storage, and is compatible with 96-well microplates that have flat-, U-, or V-bottom wells.
Other functions of this versatile washer include:
- Programmable needle positions (horizontal and vertical) with a precision of 0.1 mm for bottom washing, cross-wise aspiration, and overflow washing
- Dispenser speed control
- Plate-shaking option to help minimize bubbles and adherence of liquids to well sides
- Waste-bottle sensor to detect high waste-liquid levels
- Up to 75 programmable washing sequences for customized protocols
- Easily removable 8- or 12-channel manifolds
- Easily accessible manifold interior for cleaning and maintenance
- Removable and autoclavable plate carrier
- Standard aerosol protection cover
- Integrated vacuum and dispensing pumps to ensure accurate and quiet washing and to eliminate the need for external pumps