Microseal 384-well skirted PCR plates feature low-binding polypropylene construction and a skirted design that is suitable for high-throughput microplate handling. The plates are recommended for PCR sample volumes of 5–25 µl (40 µl maximum). The robot-friendly design features locator holes and flat vertical sidewalls for secure handling and easy bar coding. Raised rims around wells provide an excellent surface for tight sealing with a variety of sealing systems and allow easy release of the sealer from the plate. The plates fit in most robotic workstations, microplate readers, and robotic arms because of their industry-standard footprint.
- Skirted plates can be gripped by robotic arms
- Footprint and well spacing meet ANSI/SBS microplate standards
- Bar coding option is available
- Opaque white and black wells are available
- Free of DNase, RNase, and human DNA
For more robust performance with automated systems, use Hard-Shell 384-well skirted PCR plates.