Macro-Prep High S strong cation exchange support meets the demands of analytical, semipreparative, and process-scale applications. This rigid, macroporous hydrophilic support provides exceptional capacity, resolution, and throughput in a chemically and mechanically stable form.
All Macro-Prep resin operate well at low and medium pressures and exhibit minimal volume changes in response to variations in pH or ionic strength. These resins provide consistent and reproducible results.
- High capacity for biomolecules
- High resolution of complex biological mixtures
- Rigid polymer matrix that allows high flow rates at moderate pressures
- Hydrophilic matrix that reduces nonspecific binding
- Macroporous beads that enhance access to ionic sites
- Chemical, mechanical, and thermal stability