Lyphochek® Urine Metals Control is a bilevel, human urine control designed for toxicological, environmental and industrial testing.
- Human urine
- Contains critical trace elements, heavy metals and organic metabolites
- 3 year shelf life at 2–8°C
- 5 day reconstituted stability at 2–8°C
- Use with Atomic Absorption, GC-MS, HPLC, and ICP
- 5-Aminolevulinic Acid (ALA)
- Hippuric Acid
- Mandelic Acid
- Phenylglyoxylic Acid
- Trichloroacetic Acid
|Refer to the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.