Lyphochek® Tumor Marker Plus Control is a lyophilized, trilevel, multi-analyte control designed to monitor the precision of tumor marker testing procedures, featuring 24 routine and esoteric cancer antigens and tumor markers.
- Human serum based
- High levels of cancer antigens (CA) and Ferritin
- Ultra-low PSA levels designed for high sensitive PSA methods
- 14 day reconstituted stability at 2–8°C for most analytes
- 3 year shelf life at 2–8°C
POCT Methods Listed
- Alphafetoprotein (AFP)
- CA 125
- CA 15-3
- CA 19-9
- CA 27.29
- CA 50*
- CA 72-4*
- Cyfra 21-1*
- hCG-β Subunit
- Neuron Specific Enolase (NSE)*
- PSA (Free)
- Thyroglobulin (Tg)
|*International Use Only. Not available for diagnostic use in the United States.
|Refer to the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.