Lyphochek® Hemoglobin A2 Control is a human whole blood based control designed to monitor the performance of automated and manual procedures for the measurement of hemoglobin variants, including Hemoglobins A2, F, and S.
- Human whole blood based control
- Ideal for hemoglobin variant analysis
- 2 year shelf life at 2–8°C
- 21 day open-vial stability at 2–8°C
- 21 day reconstituted stability at 2–8°C for most methods
- Hemoglobin A2
- Hemoglobin F
- Hemoglobin S
|Refer to the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.