Liquichek™ Whole Blood Immunosuppressant Control is a liquid, human blood based control to monitor immunosuppressant drugs including Everlimus. Suitable for immunoassay and chromatographic methods.
- Convenient trilevel packaging ideal for most laboratories testing Cyclosporine, Sirolimus and Tacrolimus
- Levels 2 and 3 also contain Everolimus
- Level 4 (packaged separately) includes higher concentrations of Everolimus, Tacrolimus, and Cyclosporine, suitable for Cyclosporine C2 monitoring
- 3 year shelf life at -20°C to -70°C
- 14 day open-vial stability at 2–8°C for most analytes
Refer to the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.