iScript Explore One-Step RT and PreAmp Kit is a highly sensitive reagent that can be used to generate preamplified cDNA directly from RNA in a single step. This kit is well suited for detecting many targets from a limited sample or for reliable detection of targets expressed at low levels. The patented Sso7d fusion protein provides unbiased target-specific preamplification of up to 100 targets. The kit also integrates an effective genomic DNA removal step, helping ensure only the transcripts of interest are detected by qPCR.
- One-step reverse transcription and preamplification — the first and only kit that eliminates protocol steps by generating preamplified cDNA from RNA in a single step
- Unbiased preamplification — can reliably profile panels of targets
- High sensitivity — enables reliable detection of genes expressed at low levels
- Preamplification control — preamplification efficacy can be easily assessed when used with PrimePCR™ long noncoding RNA (lncRNA) Arrays or custom PrimePCR Plates
- Effective genomic DNA (gDNA) removal — provides confidence that results are only for the transcript of interest
Simply create gDNA-free, preamplified cDNA by combining the reagents in this kit with RNA sample and PreAmp Assays. This kit contains all of the reagents needed to easily create an unbiased 1,000-fold amplification of cDNA.
Preamplification is a powerful tool to enable highly sensitive detection of a large number of targets from a limited sample. The combination of proprietary buffers and the Sso7d fusion technology enables the iScript Explore One-Step RT and PreAmp Kit to generate unbiased preamplification reactions regardless of the amount of target present.
Contaminating gDNA in RNA samples can be amplified in experiments that use exonic primers, biasing the results for the transcript of interest. This problem is especially acute for low expressing genes, such as lncRNAs — even a few copies of contaminating gDNA can shift Cq values dramatically. The iScript Explore One-Step RT and PreAmp Kit addresses the issue with a specially formulated DNase that effectively eliminates gDNA from purified RNA.
- For reliable detection of targets expressed at low levels, including lncRNAs lncRNAs
- Facilitates screening a large number of genes from limited samples, especially powerful when using PrimePCR Arrays
- Ideal for single cell RT-qPCR workflows
- For highly sensitive detection when working with limited sample, including laser capture microdissections, needle biopsies, and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissues
Choose the preamplification product that best suits your needs.
|iScript Explore One-Step RT and PreAmp Kit
||cDNA synthesis and preamplification done in a single step
- RNA is used as sample input
- Reverse transcription done using gene specific priming
- Unbiased preamplification
- Protocol minimizes hands-on time
- Compatible with PrimePCR PreAmp Control (PAQ)
- Kit integrates an effective gDNA digestion step
|SsoAdvanced™ PreAmp Supermix
||cDNA synthesis and preamplification are performed using separate kits in two distinct steps
- Perform cDNA synthesis using any of the iScript Reverse Transcription Reagents
- cDNA is used as sample input for preamplification reaction
- Unbiased preamplification
- Flexibility with cDNA synthesis method of choice
- Archive cDNA for future studies of different genes