The iScript cDNA synthesis kit is a sensitive and easy-to-use first-strand cDNA synthesis kit for gene expression analysis using real-time qPCR. This two-tube kit is optimized to yield sensitive, unbiased representation over a broad dynamic range, with minimal setup and reaction time.
Key Features and Benefits
- Have ease of use and consistency — 2-tube (iScript reaction mix and iScript reverse transcriptase) format for faster setup
- Detect low-level target genes and conserve RNA during gene expression analysis — broad linear dynamic range of total input RNA (1 µg–1 pg) with a highly efficient RNase H+ MMLV reverse transcriptase
- Utilize dilute RNA samples — reaction mix and iScript enzyme blend format allows up to 15 µl of RNA sample in a 20 µl cDNA synthesis reaction
- Prevent 5' and 3' bias of your target genes and design primers in any region — optimum blend of oligo(dT) and random primers in the 5x supermix
- Avoid skewed data from RNA degradation — potent blend of RNaseA inhibitor protects RNA during setup and reverse transcription
- Complete cDNA synthesis and qPCR on the same day — fast 40 min cDNA synthesis protocol