iQ5 optical system software, version 2.1, supports the collection and analysis of real-time PCR data from the iQ5, redesigned MyiQ, and MyiQ2 real-time PCR detection systems. The software can also analyze data files generated by earlier versions of iCycler iQ, iQ5, and MyiQ software packages.
- Advanced gene expression analysis by relative quantity (ΔCT) or normalized expression (ΔΔCT), accounting for differences in reaction efficiency or use of multiple reference genes
- Gene study feature enables direct comparison of gene expression results from up to 5,000 CT data points and multiple plates
- Flexible allelic discrimination analysis tool allows automatic sample identification in genotyping experiments
- Multiple data reporting options to generate publication-quality statistics and graphs, quickly create customizable reports, or export data from tables with 1-step Export to Excel
- User preference settings for managing data files, analysis settings, and access privileges