iQ5 optical system software, version 2.0, supports the collection and analysis of real-time PCR data from both the iQ5 and the redesigned MyiQ real-time PCR detection systems. The software can also analyze data files generated by earlier versions of MyiQ, iCycler iQ, and iQ5 software packages.
In addition to the features of the standard version, the Security Edition of iQ5 optical system software works with the security features of Microsoft Windows XP to integrate GLP standards for data collection and analysis. The Security Edition is specifically designed for scientists operating in regulated environments, providing embedded tools for compliance with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations.
- User log-in with optional password protection
- Preset user roles with customizable levels of access to software features
- User preference settings for managing data files and analysis settings
- Gene study feature for direct comparison of gene expression results from up to 5,000 CT data points and multiple plates
- Windows-based password protection for secure user log-in and file access
- Electronic signatures that can be applied to all calibration and data files
- Detailed audit trail and event-log tracking to support compliance with electronic record-keeping regulations
- Reports generated in PDF format to maintain integrity of data files generated with the software