Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) Services for NGC Chromatography Systems ensure that your systems function properly and provide the expected accuracy and reproducibility during purification runs.
Available for the following NGC Chromatography Systems:
- NGC Quest™ and NGC™ Quest Plus Instruments (788-002IQOQ)
- NGC Scout™, NGC™ Scout Plus, NGC Discover™, and NGC™ Discover Pro Instruments (788-003IQOQ)
- Increase your confidence — by validating the performance of your instrument
- Remain compliant — officially certifying the performance of your instrument aids in regulatory compliance requirements
- Maintain instrument performance — planned instrument qualification services ensure your instruments are performing according to specifications
Our IQ and OQ Services for NGC Chromatography Instrumentation are completed by a certified service engineer.
IQ Services include a careful inspection and documentation of instrument installation, including:
- Ensuring that the instrument is properly installed
- Inspecting vital system components
- Documenting details about the computer, system, and software installation
- Powering on the instrument and confirming correct system functionality
OQ Services verify and document that the instrument is performing according to the manufacturer’s specifications. The thorough evaluation includes:
- Documenting essential system information, including information on instrument firmware, software, and related computer information
- Completing instrument verification and service system tests
- Performing tests that examine essential system functionality, including detectors, valves, and pumps
Signed documentation is provided to document the completion of the IQ and OQ Services.
The IQ/OQ Services are for use with NGC™ Chromatography Systems.