Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) Services for thermal cyclers and real-time PCR systems ensure that your systems function properly and provide the expected accuracy and reproducibility during nucleic acid amplification.
- Maximize instrument uptime — planned instrument qualification services ensure your instruments are performing according to specifications
- Increase your confidence — frequent instrument validation helps minimize loss of precious samples and valuable time associated with a malfunctioning instrument
- Remain compliant — official documentation can aid in regulatory compliance requirements
Our IQ/OQ Services for PCR instrumentation are completed by a certified service engineer.
IQ Services include a careful inspection and documentation of instrument installation, including:
- Ensuring that the instrument is properly installed
- Inspecting vital system components
- Documenting details about the computer, system, and software installation
- Confirming correct system functionality
OQ Services verify and document that the instrument is performing according to the manufacturer’s specifications. The thorough evaluation includes:
- Documenting essential system information, including instrument firmware, software, and related computer information
- Inspecting instrument cleanliness
- Completing instrument verification and service system tests
- Performing a service diagnostic test that examines essential system functionality, including lid heating, temperature cycling, system memory, and sensor integrity
- Completing a wet chemistry validation of system performance for our real-time PCR instruments using the CFX Qualification Plate
Signed documentation is provided to record the completion of the IQ and OQ Services.
Real-Time PCR Instruments
CFX96 Touch™ Deep Well
CFX Automation II System
* Contact your Bio-Rad office for information regarding IQ/OQ Service availability in your region. Bio-Rad also offers IQ/OQ Services for many discontinued thermal cyclers and real-time PCR instruments. Contact your local Bio-Rad office to learn more about these services.