Bio‑Rad's HaveItAll XNMR Spectral Database offers access to the highest-quality XNMR spectral reference data available for reliable XNMR prediction and identification.
- Access over 91,000 high-quality reference spectra
- Collection includes 11B NMR, 15N NMR, 17O NMR,19F NMR, 29Si NMR, 31P NMR, and other nuclei
- Use to predict NMR spectra and retrieve the experimental spectra used to build the prediction
- Wide range of compounds including pure organics, pharmaceutical, environmental, etc.
- Includes properties such as chemical structure, source of sample, etc. (when available)
- Access to the most recent data as it is added to the collection
Applications: NMR Prediction (boron, nitrogen, oxygen, fluorine, silicon, phosphorus), Structure Characterization, Unknown Structure Elucidation, NMR Spectral Library Search, NMR Spectrum Analysis, NMR Spectroscopy
Requires KnowItAll Software.