HaveItAll XNMR Spectral Database - F19, P31, N15, B11, O17, Si29 Nuclei
Bio‑Rad's HaveItAll XNMR offers access to the highest-quality XNMR spectral reference data available for reliable XNMR prediction and identification.
- Access over 91,000 high-quality reference spectra
- Collection includes19F NMR, 31P NMR, 15N NMR, 11B NMR, 17O NMR, 29Si NMR, and other nuclei.
- Use to predict NMR spectra and retrieve the experimental spectra used to build the prediction
- Wide range of compounds including pure organics, pharmaceutical, environmental, etc.
- Includes properties such as chemical structure, source of sample, etc. (when available)
- Access to the most recent data as it is added to the collection
Applications: NMR Prediction (flourine NMR data - F-19, phosphorus NMR data - P-31, nitrogen NMR data - N-15, oxygen NMR data - O-17, silicon NMR data - Si-29),Structure Characterization, Unknown Structure Elucidation, NMR Spectral Library Search, NMR Spectral Analysis, NMR Spectral Library Reference Resource, NMR Spectroscopy
Requires KnowItAll NMR Software.