HaveItAll UV-Vis Spectral Database
Bio‑Rad's HaveItAll UV-Vis reference database of small organic molecules is the world's largest collection of UV-Visible spectra.
- Access nearly 31,000 high-quality Sadtler UV-Vis spectra
- Database of pure organics representing a wide range of functional groups and classifications
- UV-Vis peak table contains position/height of peak, absorption, extinction coefficient
- Includes properties such as chemical structure, polar surface area, solvent, concentration, path length
- Extremely useful in determing the absorbance qualities of compounds
- Access to the most recent data as it is added to the collection
Includes the Following Databases:
| Database Description || Spectra |
|UV-Vis - 200 to 350 nm - Bio‑Rad Sadtler
|UV-Vis - 200 to 500 nm - Bio‑Rad Sadtler
|UV-Vis - 200 to 800 nm - Bio‑Rad Sadtler
Applications: UV/Vis Spectral Library Search, Ultraviolet Spectral Analysis, UV Visible Spectral Identifcation, UV spectra mixture analysis, UV-Vis Spectroscopy
Requires KnowItAll UV-Vis Software.