Precise quantification of next-generation sequencing (NGS) libraries is critical for the efficient use of NGS platforms. Bio-Rad's digital PCR platform and library quantification kits can be easily incorporated into the NGS library preparation workflow to precisely quantify and balance sequencing libraries on the Illumina or Ion Torrent Platforms.
The ddPCR library quantification assay generates data plots that are rich with qualitative library information, a feature not available with other current methodologies.
When paired with the QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System, these kits allow accurate quantification and provide a qualitative measure of the DNA library prior to sequencing on Illumina (186-3040) and Ion Torrent (186-3041) Platforms.
- Contain all the necessary components to create droplets and quantify NGS libraries
- Provide information about library quality, such as adapter dimers, and indicate library insert size
- Provide more efficient and consistent loading of libraries for sequencing runs
- Enable balancing of pooled library samples
- Optimize the use of consumables, labor, and instrument time for the highest productivity with NGS
Bio-Rad offers additional digital PCR supermixes including:
These digital PCR assays require the use of the following instruments and accessories: