Our digital PCR assays are hydrolysis probe–based assays that were designed by experts in the digital PCR field. Every digital PCR assay has been experimentally validated to ensure optimal performance for its target application:
- Copy number variation (CNV) analysis — determine small changes in copy number without the use of a standard curve
- Mutation detection — detect one mutant in a background of at least 2,000 wild-type molecules
These predesigned assays for digtal PCR come with a FAM or HEX Fluorophore.
Available in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore,
and E.U. only.
Digital PCR assays are based on Droplet Digital™ PCR (ddPCR™) technology and feature unrivaled accuracy, precision, and sensitivity in providing an absolute measure of target DNA molecules.
When paired with the QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System and our optimized ddPCR™ Supermix for Probes (No dUTP), PrimePCR™ ddPCR™ Assays ultimately accelerate discovery and enable new research strategies for inherited disorders, cancer, and neurological diseases.
||Download the Droplet Digital PCR Applications Guide for in-depth information about setting up experiments for applications including:
- Copy number variation analysis
- Rare mutation and sequence detection
- Gene expression
- Next-generation sequencing library analysis