ChromLab Software, Security Edition, is an integrated software package for the NGC™ Chromatography System providing all the features required for operating in compliance with Title 21 of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations Part 11 (21 CFR Part 11) in a closed system. User management features permit users to access a shared database, assign permission levels to different users, control one NGC from multiple computers, or control multiple NGC Systems with one computer.
This software comes with one, three, or five licenses. The security edition of ChromLab Software controls all functions for laboratory-scale protein purification, which are available in the standard edition of ChromLab Software and include:
- Instrument setup and calibration
- Method development
- Real-time monitoring and system control
- Chromatogram comparison
- Peak analysis
- Limit and authorize access to system users
- Limit access to selected tasks through user level permissions
- Produce computer-generated audit trails
- Prevent falsification of data
- Generate binding signatures and records
- Create accurate and complete signed reports for FDA submissions
New User Management Edition features (included with Security Edition) also enable:
- Control of up to five NGC Systems with one PC
- Control of one NGC System from multiple PCs
- Sharing method and analysis files on a centralized database
ChromLab Software, Standard Edition is also available for users who do not require 21 CFR Part 11 compliance features.
Documentation for ChromLab Software Security Edition is provided when purchasing the software licenses.
Documentation for ChromLab Software Standard Edition, which covers instrument use and standard software features, is available compiled as one NGC Documentation DVD (7886500), provided with all NGC Chromatography Systems.
Alternatively, download the individual PDFs below:
- NGC Systems and ChromLab Software Guides:
- ChromLab Software, User Management Edition User Guide