The CFX Automation System II, a robotic plate handler, works with all CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems to enable walk-away, high-throughput qPCR operation in a simplified format.
This system for automated PCR facilitates the generation of large volumes of data and rapid data analysis. It is ideally suited to meet the high-throughput real-time PCR requirements of today’s drug discovery and screening workflows.
- Save valuable lab space — service two CFX Systems with a single plate handler in a compact footprint
- Meet changing throughput demands — begin with one real-time system and scale up to two systems in the future
- Have confidence in your results — use with experimentally validated PrimePCR™ Assays for proven performance
- Analyze data when and where you want — receive email notification with an attached data file at the completion of each run
With this scalable plate handler for automated real-time PCR, you can:
- Stay organized by tracking samples with the barcode reader and integrating with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Conserve benchspace with the compact two CFX System configuration
- Mix and match 96- and 384-well CFX Systems
This intuitive automation software makes high-throughput real-time PCR simple and straightforward. The software is designed to work specifically with CFX Systems, eliminating the need for automation system expertise:
- Customizable settings — tailor automation runs to your specific needs
- Powerful software features — pair cycling information with specific barcoded plates and import barcode information from LIMS
- Intuitive calibration wizard — add CFX Systems at any point or recalibrate the automation system when required