Designed for ease of use in cell sorting and flow cytometry applications, ReadiDrop cell viability assays remove the traditional manual weighing, pipetting, and dilution steps found with commonly available cell viability dyes. Simply add 1 or 2 drops of the cell viability assay to assess the health of your cells.
- Ideal for cell sorting — fluorescent molecules are suspended in PBS without preservatives
- Stable at room temperature — keep a bottle of any ReadiDrop cell viability assay by your cell sorter or cell analyzer for easy access
- No more weighing, pipetting, and diluting — ready-to-use solution to gives 1 µg/ml as the final concentration
The cell viability dyes work as cell impermeable assays, entering a compromised cell and intercalating between base pairs of nucleic acids.
Available in two configurations, each cell viability assay provides dyes with differing excitation and emission spectra.
Bio-Rad also offers reagents and consumables to complete each step of flow cytometry experiments:
- Cell proliferation assays for flow cytometry — easily incorporate 1 of 5 cell proliferation dyes into your multicolor experiment to monitor cell health or cell division
- Antibody labeling kits — label your antibody of interest in 2 easy steps without a purification column
- Primary antibodies — use high-quality monoclonal and polyclonal primary antibodies for applications ranging from stem cell, immunology, cell biology to veterinary research
Learn more about the features of the S3™ cell sorter and its associated consumables and accessories.