UNOsphere SUPrA media were developed for protein A–based affinity chromatography and designed to provide a balance between dynamic binding capacity, flow properties, and stability. The media provide flexibility and a predictable scale-up path.
- Available in 1 and 5 ml cartridges
- Designed for method development
- Delivers high binding capacity at a wide range of linear velocities and bed heights
- Combined with UNOsphere Q and CHT Type I ceramic hydroxyapatite media, UNOsphere SUPrA media complete the purification workflow solution for monoclonal antibodies
Learn more about Bio-Rad’s suite of high-performance chromatography columns designed for high-resolution laboratory scale protein purification.
Fitting adaptors are available for connection to other low- and medium-pressure chromatography systems:
- Fittings kit for connection to BioLogic DuoFlow™ systems (732-0113)
- Fittings kit for connection to older AKTA systems with M6 fittings (732-0111)
- Fittings kit for connection to NGC™ systems and newer AKTA systems with 1/16th inch/10-32 fittings (732-0112)
Bio-Rad chromatography systems:
* U.S.patent 7,208,087.