Bio-Scale Mini Nuvia IMAC Cartridges are prepacked with Nuvia Ni2+-charged IMAC Resin for purification of recombinant histidine-tagged proteins.
Nuvia IMAC Resin, based on Nuvia Beads, contains nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA) as the chelating ligand for di- or trivalent metal ions. The chemical structure of NTA permits highly selective binding of recombinant histidine-tagged proteins when charged with Ni2+ or other transition metals, such as Zn2+ or Cu2+.
Double-walled Bio-Scale Mini Cartridges are convenient, ready to use, and disposable. These 5 ml cartridges are designed for use with a peristaltic pump, Biologic™ and NGC™ Chromatography Systems, or any chromatography system.
- Double-walled cartridge design for extra durability, for pressures up to 45 psi
- High capacity, even at high flow rates
- Stable at pH 2–14
- Chemically compatible polypropylene parts
- Reusable/disposable format with luer fittings for easy connection to any system
For purifying biomolecules in a variety of workflows:
- Excellent single-step purity via affinity chromatography
- Quick, efficient separation of biomolecules
- Contaminant removal
- Robust base matrix
This IMAC column resin is compatible with 8 M urea, 6 M guanidine HCl, 1 M NaOH, alcohol up to 20% (v/v), and with common detergents, salts, reducing agents, and all commonly used aqueous buffers.
Bio-Rad also offers Nuvia™ IMAC Resin for packing into the column of your choice.
Bio-Rad also offers other low-pressure columns for affinity purification.
Fittings are available for connection to HPLC- and FPLC-type systems.
- Luer to M6 Adaptor Fittings Kit (732-0111)
- Luer to BioLogic™ and NGC™ Systems Fittings Kit (732-0113)
Bio-Rad chromatography systems:
Download the Bio-Scale Mini Nuvia IMAC Cartridges Instruction Manual and Quick Start Guide for detailed column packing recommendations and protocols for optimal protein isolation and column regeneration, cleaning, sanitizing, and storage.
Learn more about Bio-Rad’s suite
of high-performance chromatography
columns designed for high-resolution
laboratory scale protein purification.